Monday 16 June 2014

World Cup Fever and the Hexagon Hive Framelit die



So I am doing my first Product Focus Class this week and I wanted to show you one of my class projects.

Product Focus classes are a new feature for me… and it will be interesting to see how they go. If successful, I hope to be able to keep them as a regular feature in my class schedule.  The idea is to focus a specific product and show several completely different ways to use it.  I thought this would be good for people who have purchased specific products, but are looking for different ways to use them. Or perhaps someone who is considering a particular product, and want to see how versatile it is.  I am going to offer the class at a discount for those that already own the specific product, or purchase it at the class.  Although it is certainly not a requirement that people own the die to do the class.

So this month the product featured is the Hexagon Hive Die.  I will be showing 3 very different projects, and today's card is one of them. I thought this would work well for a boys birthday card. But with all the hoo-ha over the World Cup in Brazil at the moment, I thought this was a great time to show it off.  And such an easy way to use the Hexagon Hive Die don't you think?  I was also able to use the Fringe Scissors to create the grass for the ball to sit in, and the pennant punch was used for the flags.

If you would like to join us for the class I have 2 spots left on Wednesday morning 18th June at 11am.  The class costs $25 to attend, and all materials and lunch is provided. If you already own or wish to purchase the Hexagon Hive die, the class will be only $10. Click HERE to email me and book your spot. (Classes are held on the Central Coast of NSW)

Looking forward to it!!

No comments: