Wednesday 9 July 2014

Star Box for Gift giving





I love our ready-made boxes!  We have several sizes available for gift giving, and you get several boxes in a pack to keep handy for when you have to throw together a gift for someone special.

This week I had a birthday gift to give a wonderful friend, and the little diary I had bought for her fit snugly in one of our large Kraft gift boxes. But not wanting to send a naked box (of course) I decided to spruce it up a bit. I cut a star in the lid with my Big Shot and our new Stars framelit dies, and then attached a slightly larger star cut from our Window Sheets to make the window. The i used white ink and our new Stars and Hearts Decorative masks to make little stars all over the outside of the box. I put the gift inside and then tied it all up with some Natural Chevron ribbon.

And guess what? She loved it! Although it is possible she liked the box better than the contents! :-)

Here's a better photo of the star on top:




No comments: