Saturday 16 August 2014

Flower Patch and New Colours!




I thought you might like to see one of the cards I was creating last month with my workshop and party groups :-) Such a simple idea, but I LOVE the way these colours look together!  I've used only the new Incolor range on this card… stamping flowers from the "Flower Patch" photopolymer stamp set, and punching the tag shape with the Scalloped Tag Topper punch. The background is embossed with the new Large Polka Dot embossing folder in my Big Shot.  And the ribbon at the top of the tag is some of our new stitched satin Incolor ribbons.  Super easy!  I never cease to be amazed at the whole colour co-ordination thing that makes Stampin'Up the easiest products to use.

And the best bit is that the Flower Patch set is also sold as a bundle with matching framelits.. which means that if you purchase them together you get a 15% discount! Right now we have (just until August 31st) extra BigShot bundles at 15% off… but some of these will only be available as bundles this month. After the end of the month they return to their regular prices as separate items. If you would like to see what's on offer, click HERE and then choose the "Big Shot and Bundles" category.

Looking forward to showing you more of the bundles this month :-)

No comments: