Sunday 10 August 2014

Joyful Christmas's last hurrah



This month we say goodbye to some of last year's Christmas sets.. as of the end of August these sets will no longer be available to purchase, but until then you can still purchase them, along with matching framelits and other accessories.  I've attached the list to this carryover flyer HERE… click to see it. After 31st August these items are discontinued.

So I figured this is my last chance to play with them. Last month I used the Ornament Keepsakes set (with matching framelits) at my Stamp-A-Stacks, and this month I've decided to use the "Joyful Christmas" set. It needed to be a relatively simple card since we are making 3 of this design (and three of the other for a total of 6 cards).  But this card meets the criteria. I used clear embossing for the main design and I have sponged Crisp Cantaloupe and Cherry Cobbler ink over the top. Of course, as I have a love affair with Champagne glimmer paper, I needed to add a little of that as well. :-)

Enjoy the card.. and if you'd like to attend this week let me know by clicking HERE. The details are below…

Tuesday 12th August @ 7.30pm

or

Wednesday 13th August @ 11am

The cost is $20 and you'll make 6 Christmas cards to take home. All materials and refreshments are provided.

Linda xx

No comments: