Wednesday 13 August 2014

Sneak Peek from the upcoming Holiday Catalogue...



One of the best parts of my job is getting lots of new stuff to play with before anyone else sees them!  And because I've worked "hard" over the past 8 years, I am entitled to get some free products from each new catalogue that comes out.  It's one of my favourite perks :-)  So this week I received my "pre-order" from the upcoming Holiday Catalogue (to be released 28th August 2014) in this nice big box:



Ooooh.. lots of yummy crafty goodies in there!  And as you can see from the above card… I've already started to play :-) Yep thats a new tree punch you can see there, plus new Washi Tape and a new embossing folder.  I just need to carve out a few more hours each day to play….

If you want to play with these goodies for yourself, then stay tuned for a Launch announcement… OR book yourself a Holiday Catalogue workshop in September or October. I have very few September dates left… but let me know when you are free and we'll see what we can work out :-)  You don't need many people for a fun workshop… just a few friends around your dining table is fine… and the benefits are fantastic! For more info please contact me by clicking HERE.


Here's a closer look at the card…


No comments: