Tuesday 16 September 2014

Bravo to my wonderful Team Members!



I have a wonderful team of demonstrators that I "work" with.  We have our own Facebook forum that allows us to talk to each other, to ask questions and to share products. We have monthly challenges, and lots of inspiration to share.  Having a team is for me one of the most satisfying parts of being a demonstrator with SU.  Last week there was chat on the forum about how we each came to be involved in paper craft and with Stampin'Up Australia.  There were some really touching stories, and it is good to remember that we don't just do this business for monetary benefits, but also for all the wonderful social and therapeutic benefits that is brings to us.  Some found SU at very difficult times in their lives (myself included) and it provided us with focus and something just for us.  I think that's really important.

So I've been making Congratulations cards for some of my team members again.  This one went out yesterday to a team member who had an AMAZING month in August and went far beyond her previous targets.  Even better she is on target for the Hawaii trip next year, and I am really excited at the prospect of sharing it with her.

This is the card I gave her.  I hope you like it too. It features a new technique I've been playing around with (Blendabilities and Embossing)… I thought I might do a video tutorial on this one. What do you think??

No comments: