Saturday 27 September 2014

Perfect Peacock Collage Card


I held my Perfect Peacock class last week, and whilst the girls were finishing off their projects i was having a play with the stamp myself.  I had been thinking of creating a collage-type card with this stamp, and I did that with the 1" punch and postage stamp punch. The image is coloured with the Blendabilities.  Very simple little card, that was quite quick to make.  But I think its kind of effective, and certainly different. Sometimes I like the place that just having a "play" with the products will lead you.  And of course you can't go wrong with this colour combination...

Here's a close up for you....


Products used are listed below. Enjoy this beautiful Springtime weather! Its school holidays in Australia and I am enjoying some time with the kids and with my fiancee who is visiting from the US currently.  So I might be a little less frequent with my posts, but hopefully this is still plenty here to enjoy. :-)

No comments: