Monday 27 October 2014

All is Calm, Festival of Trees and the Circle Thinlit Die


This was one of my workshop cards this past weekend, and I loved making it so much I think I'll do some more over the next few weeks. Have you booked your Christmas card workshop yet? I do still have some November dates available, and you could make this card (or any other card if this one isn't your style!) with me and your friends.

Its simple, but still effective. I've used the "All is Calm" DSP, and the Circle thinlits to create the card shape. I've listed the products below for you. If you'd like to book into an upcoming class, or would like me to come to your place and show you how to create your own projects, please click HERE to email me and choose your date.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

like this very much, great colours and design.