Friday 31 October 2014

November Christmas Stamp-A-Stack.. Want to see what we are making?


I have another Chistmas Stamp-A-Stack next week, and I thought you'd like to see what we are making.  The bad news though is that my Wednesday class is completely BOOKED OUT. (Well that's not bad news for me, or for you if you are already booked in!)  But the good news is that I still have a few spots on the Tuesday evening (4th November) so if you would like to come along, please click HERE and let me know.

What's a Stamp-a-Stack? Well, as the name suggests.. you get to stamp and create a stack of cards! We'll make 6 cards... 3 each of 2 different designs.  These classes are super-popular.. especially at this time of year since it means you go home with 6 more completed Christmas cards to add to your stash of cards.  Everything is included in the class, so you need only bring yourself.  And of course there are refreshments too, making it a good night out.  The cost is $20.

Enjoy today's cards, and I hope to see you at a class soon!


No comments: