Friday 28 November 2014

Many Merry Stars stamp set in blues



I am really enjoying the "Many Merry Stars" stamp set this year... a mixture of snowflakes and stars.. how can you go wrong?  This was a fun card to do, and pretty quick too. I stamped my snowflakes onto a Soft Sky panel.. firstly in white (which I also heat embossed in white), and then I sponged some Lost Lagoon ink over the tops of the white snowflakes and extending around them. Then I stamped more Snowflakes in Night of Navy. Lastly I spritzed just lightly with Night of Navy in a spritzer bottle. I love the effect!

I wasn't going to ad the trees, but I changed my mind at the last minute.  The card would still have worked without them. I like the way that little tree cuts out so beautifully with the tree punch, and so I thought why not?  A little bit of bling in the centre of each one finishes it off.  You could use any sentiment with a Christmas message, but I used the "Seasons Greetings" from the "Watercolor Winter Too" set.

I hope you enjoy this card today... its also a reminder about next week's Stamp-A-Stack for those of you not quite finished your Christmas cards yet. We'll be making 6 cards (3 cards each of 2 designs - this card today is one of the designs) and the total cost is $20.  All materials and refreshments are provided.

The dates are:

2nd December @ 7.30pm (only 1 spot left)

or

3rd December @ 11.00am

Classes are held at Narara on the Central Coast.  Email me by clicking HERE if you'd like to join us.

Here are the supplies below if you'd like to make this card for yourself.

No comments: