Wednesday 31 December 2014

Happy New Year... bring on 2015! Fry Box for cute HNY gifts!



Its the very last day of 2014, and I had thought i would post a video tutorial as my gift to you today. However the video that I started uploading LAST NIGHT has still not completed its upload.  So you will have to make do with this post instead... and hopefully the video will me up for you tomorrow.  So make sure you check back to see it :-)

I am on my way out for New Year's Eve drinks to a friend's house, and I thought I would take her over a little gift to see in the new year.  So this is what I came up with.  I used the Fry Box die to create a cute little gift box, and the gift inside is a lovely Christmas ornament for her Christmas tree next year. I stamped the greeting on the front and punched it out with the Modern Label punch, and layered that onto a large oval punched out of our gold glimmer paper.  The whole thing is in one of our larger sized cello bags, and tied up with some Sheer linen Cherry Cobbler ribbon.  I used the Note Tag punch to punch out a little tag for her and decorated it with Washi tape and glimmer paper.

All up it took a few minutes to put together.. but it's worth it to give a gift that looks so cute!

I would like to thank each and every reader for visiting my blog and online store in 2014... and I look forward to bringing you lots more inspiration, ideas and creativity in 2015!  Bring it on!

Happy New Year to everyone!

Linda xx

(PS Don't forget to check the class schedule for January... it resumes next week starting with the new Catalogue Launch so click on the Class Schedule tab above - and click HERE to book your spot)

No comments: