Monday 15 December 2014

Last Christmas card classes of the year!



This week sees my very last Christmas card classes of the year.... this season has flown by! So if you find yourself with still a few last cards to make, you are in good company! I have almost filled my Tuesday evening class, but I do have some spots left at the Wednesday class.  So that's Wednesday 17th December at 11am. We'll be making 6 simple cards (3 each of 2 different designs) and so you'll go home with more beautiful cards to send out this Christmas.  The cost is only $20 and includes all materials and refreshments.

If you would like to join us click HERE to book in. The card you see here today is one of our two designs.

I'll be putting up my January schedule very shortly... so make sure you click on the Class Schedule tab above to view what's new.

I look forward to seeing you soon :-)

No comments: