Saturday 18 April 2015

Video Tutorial: Tips for creating your So You Mini Album





Today I wanted to show you what I've created with the So You Mini Album.  I'm including some photos, and also a video tutorial to give you some ideas for creating your own. Its so cute! And it would make an awesome gift... don't forget we have Mother's Day coming up here in Australia!



Above you can see the cover of my album... I did add a few things when putting the album together. The album has been decorated using the stars stencil - its one of our decorative masks in the Annual Catalogue.  I just used Whisper White craft ink to do this, and it only took a couple of minutes.  But nearly everything else to create the album came directly out of the kit.  I did add a couple of things -  (white stallion ink to stamp on the acetate sheets, Project Life framelit labels for captions, and some other stamps) but not much at all as the kit itself is quite comprehensive.



Here is my stamp club group enjoying the class we did together....





And here are a couple of my favourite pages from the album....











 This would be a great project to purchase and create together with friends. All you need is an album and your photos, and away you go.

If you'd like to buy one for yourself visit the ONLINE STORE..... you'll find the album listed with the Occasions Catalogue products.  If you are in Australia, you can have it shipped directly to you for a low postage charge.  Or you can CONTACT ME by email.





So without any more fuss... below is the video to give you some ideas.



No comments: