Tuesday 5 May 2015

Stamp-a-Stacks this week.... here's what we are making



I know its very short notice but....
Right now I still have a couple of spots left in both my evening and day classes this week... so I thought you might like to see what we are making. Although I've showed both of these products on my Facebook Business page, I haven't shown them together on my blog.  So here they are, in close up :-)

Both cards use quite a bit of retiring products... I figure I might as well use some of my favourite products while I still can!  All retiring products are only available until the 2nd June unless they sell out first.  To see them you can click over onto the Online Store or use the list below. You can also see products NO LONGER AVAILABLE marked with an "X".  Here's the updated list:

http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/lastChance/2015_SP_RetiredList/SP_retiredList.pdf

If you'd like to come along to the class... we'll be making these cards.. but 3 of each... so you'll go home with 6 cards and envelopes altogether. The cost is $20 and includes all materials and refreshments. Here are the dates and times:

Tuesday 5th May @ 7.30pm

and

Wednesday 6th May @ 11am

Click HERE to book your spot and come along for some creative therapy :-)

Here's a close up of the second card :-)


No comments: