Saturday 2 May 2015

Stampin'Up Australia Convention and Catalogue Launch 2015

Here I am on the Gold Coast on the last evening before we fly home tomorrow.  We've just had an amazing Convention with Stampin'Up Australia... and as always they put on a fantastic event. I was lucky enough to be here with lots of other amazing women... and lots of them are in my team too, so it was a great bonding experience!  We are heading home with our head full of new information, inspiration and new product ideas.  But rather than try to tell you about it, I thought it best to share some of my favourite photos from the past few days.  So here we go....

Day 1 Leadership Session - this year's Convention bag! Very classy.


Shannon West on stage



 Vanessa Webb on the bus on the way to our Managers Reception.....

.... on the way to the Australian Outback Spectacular show!

And it was a great night! Thank you Stampin'Up!


 Day 2 - General session and CATALOGUE LAUNCH!!!

Look what I got! (Who wants one??!!)

One of my favourite kits from the new catalogue... how cute is this??


New Incolors for 2015-17!

Lounging around with the girls in the Recognition lounge! Vanessa Webb, Denielle Bernauer and myself :-) (Can you believe we all chose to wear the same colour?)

Overnight we had furious winds raging outside our apartments..... this is where are chairs and tables were found the next morning....

My roomies for this trip... Wanda, Nerida and Courtenay :-)  Thanks for being awesome to stay with.

Day 3 - Awards night, and after party

Bonnie Farley (Nee Thurber) and myself before the night began...


 Achievers Award winners for 2015 (L-R Kylie Bertucci, Claire Daly, Marelle Taylor, myself, Jacque Williams, Tracey Penn, Vanessa Webb.  Alisa Tilsner was unable to attend. Sara Douglass was there to give us a hug too)

Our beautiful flowers we were given with our awards

This year's 22 Grand Vacation winners for 2015 for Australia and New Zealand.  This year we are off to Hawaii!


Australian Top 5 for Leadership 2015.  (L-R Kim Gavarra, Marelle Taylor, myself and Kylie Bertucci.  Missing was Alisa Tilsner.  We are pictured with Sara Douglass from SU)

The 80's After Party!



Day 4 - last day
 And the sun finally decided to come out!

Delectable snacks in the Recognition Lounge



Chat and relaxing in the lounge with the girls


I don't want to completely overwhelm you so thats probably enough for you at the moment. But we had so much fun!  If you want to see more of what we got up to then click over to my Facebook Business page for more.  Make sure you hit "like" so that you can come back and visit again. 

No comments: