Thursday 7 May 2015

Vintage Metal Backgrounds with Stampin'Up product





I am loving these faux-metal techniques!

But by now you might know that I am a big fan of arty backgrounds.  I can never get enough of them!

If you'd like to come along to class and learn how to make your own gorgeous faux metal techniques, I have chosen these as my technique of the month for June.  You'll make 3 projects for a cost of $25 and all materials and refreshments are provided. Seats are limited, so book yours by clicking HERE... or to see what other classes are on offer you can visit the Class Schedule tab above.

Here are the dates for you:

Faux Metal techniques

Tuesday 16th June @ 7.30pm
Wednesday 17th June @ 11am

Cost $25, all materials and refreshments provided.

Here it is close up!

No comments: