Sunday 28 June 2015

What? Is that a Christmas card I see?





Yep! Sure is....

Believe it or not we are less than 6 month's away from Christmas (I know you really wanted to hear that right?) and so by popular demand we begin making Christmas cards in the second half of the year.  At my Christmas Stamp-A-Stacks you will make 6 cards each time so you could have made up to 36 cards if you come to all 6 month's classes between now and Christmas.  (And I may do more depending on demand!)

My day Christmas card Stamp-A-Stack is already full this Wednesday, but I do have a couple of spots available on Tuesday evening at 7.30pm. Then that one will be full too! Christmas cards are certainly popular!

Cost is $20 and the class runs from 7.30pm- 9.30pm (approximately) so come along and get started on your Christmas cards!

Click HERE to book your spot!

No comments: