Tuesday 7 July 2015

Faux Metal again.. this time with Watercolor Wings





If you've been following along for a while you would recognize this card... I've already made a couple with the same basic design previously. I like the symmetry of it, so thats why it keeps popping up again. But I've also been teaching the "Faux Metal" technique over the past month or so, and today I am running another class with this fab technique.  So I decided to revamp the card with faux metal as the background. Truth is that there are several ways to achieve a metallic look.. and this is just one.

Its a newish group that Im seeing today, so I hope they like it.

If you'd like to see a quick tutorial on this I will put one together for you. Just comment below if you'd like to see it.... or pop over to my FACEBOOK PAGE and hit the "LIKE" button... you can see more of what i've been creating, and comment to your hearts content if you wish :-)

Have a fabulous day!

Linda xx

No comments: