Monday 10 August 2015

My first Sneaky peek from the SU Holiday catalogue - welcome to Wonderland!



I enjoyed being inspired by the last Mojo Monday sketch so much that I've decided to do it again! But this time Im making it extra special by combining it with my very first sneak peek at new Holiday Catalogue products!  My first box of goodies arrived today and I decided to crack open a few of my favourites and use them to recreate the sketch.  This set is called Wonderland and I think I might have fallen just a little bit in love with it! The gold embossed vellum behind is part of the matching Wonderland suite... isn't it lovely??

If you like what you see.... come along to my new Holiday Catalogue Launch!  There will be creations to make, lots of products on display, prizes, launch-only specials and a very special BUY ONE GET ONE FREE from my retired products.

Numbers are limited so don't delay in booking your spot.

The launch will be held on SUNDAY 30TH AUGUST AT 1.30PM. Cost is $20, and you'll go home with several beautiful handmade projects made with all-new products.  Prepayment is preferred where possible to secure your spot. This launch will be held at my home on the Central Coast, address supplied on booking.

Click HERE to book your spot!

In the meantime enjoy my Mojo Monday sketch... Don't forget you cant order these products yet as they are not yet released, so the first chance you'll get to play with them will be the launch!  Here is the sketch below that inspired me for today's design:



  PS.. For those wondering how the BOGOF sale will work.. you will be able to use the price of the retiring goodies to receive CREDIT against new catalogue products!  Please note that there will be items in my retiring stash previously not out on display.  But I will only be doing this on the day of the launch.. it will not be an ongoing special.

3 comments:

Lynn Hoyt said...

Love your take on the sketch. Really enjoyed seeing the new vellum and the glimmer paper is so pretty here.

Stamp4Joy said...

Such a beautiful card, I absolutely love it!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just sensational. Seriously beautiful. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!