Tuesday 22 September 2015

2 step stamping with Garden in Bloom from Stampin'Up





Hello everyone!

Even though its Spring here in Australia this week the weather has been cooler and so when I was creating today's Spring-inspired card it made me feel more cheery!  Sometimes when its cold outside your window its fun to create something in spite of that!

I used the "Garden in Bloom" stamp set to create this simple card.  Its a 2-step stamp set... So I first stamped the outlines of the flowers (with Island indigo ink) and then filled them in my stamping with the matching solid stamp.. this time in Pool Party ink. The leaves are created with Cucumber Crush and Mint Macaron, and the little butterflies are inked with Bermuda Bay.  The "thank you" sentiment is from the "Tin of Cards" stamp set.. and I edged it with Dazzling Diamonds glimmer paper.

I've included a carousel of products below should you wish to purchase any of these products for yourself. Or visit the Online Store and take a peek at this week's "Weekly Deals".

And here is a heads-up for all my followers.... we are running the Grand Vacation Achievers Blog Hop again this week... so make sure you check back here on Thursday to follow the hop and see all the gorgeous creations by some of this year's trip achievers! The hop will go live at 7am on Thursday 24th September 2015... don't miss it!

Here's a closeup of today's card for you:



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: