Monday 21 September 2015

A Peaceful Christmas with Grey and Silver





Last night I sat down to make a card, and just wanted something calming and simple. For me, neutral palettes evoke that feeling of calmness. Cream and Gold is one of my favourites, and white and silver, like the one you see here.

I used the "Sleigh Ride" framelits again... this time creating the foreground in silver, and making a smoky slate background. I added some stars from the "Jingle all the Way" stamp set (and a few punched confetti stars too).  The background is embossed with the "Softly Falling" embossing folder, and the word "Peace" below is cut out with the Christmas Greetings thinnest and my Big Shot.  The silver sequins are from the "Love Story" Project Life accessory pack.

Hopefully you'll have a peaceful day too :-)




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: