Friday 4 September 2015

Creating cards for next weeks "Baby Wipe Technique class"... how gorgeous are these butterflies??



Here's a technique that has been around for YEARS. But would you believe I have never done a class with this technique?  So today's work has involved creating some card designs for next week's Baby Wipe technique class.... and for this design I was inspired by this week's Mojo Monday sketch. 

Here's the sketch I used for my design:



I'm actually wondering why I waiting so long to try this technique... its fabulous!  

If' you'd like to come and learn this technique for yourself... here are the dates and details:

Dates:
Tuesday 8th September @ 7.30pm
or
Wednesday 9th September @ 11am

Cost is $25 and includes everything to make 3 projects and refreshments.  To book in, click HERE and let me know you are coming. I run classes on the NSW Central Coast from my home, and all level of paper crafters are welcome... from beginners and up! :-)  There is always something you can learn!


 Here's a close up of the butterflies on the card for you:



1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, those butterflies are gorgeous! Beautiful card. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!