Sunday 6 September 2015

Happy Father's Day!



I know its not celebrated on the same day all over the world but here in Australia it is Father's Day today.  Happy Father's Day to all the Dads, step-dads and grand-dads out there... wherever you may be.

So of course the occasion means that I made a Father's Day card.  I decided to go for a "Retro" feel, and created a 3d Masked background and used the Bohemian Chic DSP across the card. The gold touches make it look a little "richer". Overall I was happy with how this turned out.  What do you think??

I've included the products below in case you would like to purchase them for yourself.  Or just visit the ONLINE STORE to choose your goodies. The gorgeous Holiday catalogue has been so popular... you can check that out in the store or by clicking HERE.  Or contact me so I can send you one! (You need to be in Australia of course)

Here's a closer pic:





Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: