Thursday 24 September 2015

Welcome to this month's Instalment of the Grand Vacation Achievers blog Hop




And we're back for another month! I hope you are enjoying the hop this month! If you've come from another blog in the hop list you will already know that this month's theme is "Remember to Give thanks".  For a while now I've been going to start a "gratitude journal"... and I wanted to use one of the smaller 6x8 albums for that purpose.  But its in my "I'll get around to that" pile..... next week I have a few craft days planned and I might actually get time to get a start on it!

In the meantime, I haven't let that stop me from feeling grateful or expressing that.  Gratitude is a powerful thing! And you can feel grateful for all kinds of things. Something about me that you might not know is that I try to think of a least one thing to be thankful for every morning when I get up.  Its a great way to start the day!





As you can see, I decided to do a Project Life page for this month's project!  You nearly ended up with a card, but I thought I'd change it up a little.

Some might think it strange that I dedicated this Project Life page to my gratitude for a kitchen appliance!  But I truly am thankful for my Slow Cooker! It saves me time, it nearly always gives a perfect result and it quietly goes about its task while I am busy doing other things (like creating!)  Its the star of my kitchen, and i truly love it.  My customers love it too... my soups are very popular, especially in the cooler months, and I have my slow cooker to thank for that. I pop everything in the night before as Im heading to bed, and the next morning there is a beautiful meal all ready to go.

What I LOVE about Project Life is that you need so little to get started! Which means that you don't need to purchase a lot of products to create a fantastic result.  I did add some glimmer paper out of my collection, but very little... everything else is in the Seasonal Snapshot card kit and accessory pack.  And really the glimmer paper is optional... just a little touch that I added at the end.

So here are some closeups for you:





So I've compiled a product showcase below so that you can see what products I used to put this page together.  To place an order through my Online Store, you just need to be in Australia. Items can be shipped to your door for a low postage charge. And don't forget about my thank you gift for online orders over $50... to read more about that deal click HERE.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog







10 comments:

Alison said...

Awesome PL page - that soup sure looks yummy!

Angela Westland Australia said...

Just love your project life - it is awesome. Ange

Unknown said...

Amazing PL layout! Thank you for sharing!

Dena Rekow said...

Fantastic layout!! Love it!!

Rosalie Desmond said...

Lovely use of PL.

Claudia Stempelherz said...

Love this Layout !

Claudia Stempelherz said...

Love this layout!

Anonymous said...

I love this Project Life layout!!! So colorful and makes me happy!!! Thank you for sharing!!!

RedTerrors said...

What a gorgeous layout!!! I love the colors used, photos, PL cards!!! Wonderful!
Phyllis Shepherd

Louise Sharp said...

Gorgeous PL layout Linda. xo
A gratitude journal....what a FABULOUS IDEA!! Funny...nearly every night try to write down 10 things from that I am grateful for...even the little things like being able to put a meal on the table! I'm thinking I really should pull my slow cooker out more...any recipes you recommend?