Sunday 3 January 2016

The End of Year Sale and retiring list ends on the 4th January... and thats tomorrow!



Every single time I have at least one customer contact me a day or two after the end of a promotion or catalogue and ask me to get the items they wanted... and every year I have to sadly tell them that what they want is no longer obtainable.  Neither they nor me are happy about this.  But it is what it is.

So my advice to you is..... check through both the retiring list AND the Year end sale to make sure there is nothing there that you are going to regret not buying!  Im not kidding... I hate those phone calls!

You can find the items on sale from Stampin'Up Australia by either clicking the links below OR by visiting the Online Store (click the "Shop Now" button to visit the store). The great thing about the online store is that it's always open... you can shop at home in your PJs if you want!

Here are the links...

Year end sale:

http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/Promotions/SP/2015/12_December/Year-End%20Sale/SP_Year_End_Sale.pdf

Retiring List:

http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/Promotions/SP/2015/11_November/Holiday%20Retiring%20List/SP_HolidayRetiringList_ENG.pdf

Don't forget that items are only available until sold out or the close of business on the 4th January.

I am so excited about the start of the new catalogue in 2 days, but I don't want you to miss out on whats there now too.  :-)


No comments: