Thursday 21 January 2016

Timeless Textures Tag and Wink of Stella on Wooden accents


A very quick post for you today... I wanted to show one of my favourite projects from my Wink of Stella class this past week. I love how this tag turned out!  I used the Timeless Textures stamp set to create fabulous background texture in various shades of yellow. Then I added some dots and a flourish in Soft Suede ink (from the same set).  The wooden accents have been "glittered up" with the gold Wink of Stella glitter brush.  I used the scalloped tag topper to create the top of the tag and tied through some lace ribbon. But you could use any neutral tone of ribbon or cord.

Very very quick to reproduce this... and the textures turn out a little bit different every time!

I've included a product list below so that you can order them for yourself if you wish.  Don't forget that I am in Australia... so our SU products come from Stampin'Up Australia, and you need to be in Australia to order from me.  If you have ANY questions about products, classes or joining Stampin'Up, please contact me by clicking HERE.   Right now we have a ton of specials happening so its a great time!

Or use the "Shop Now" button to place your order!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



No comments: