Wednesday 10 February 2016

Sky is the Limit and Going Global for great Masculine cards


Right now Stampin'Up Australia has some great options for making Masculine cards.  In particular I've been making cards with a travel theme as we currently have some great travel and adventure offerings.

The "Sky is the Limit" stamp set is one of our free Sale-A-Bration products (so available with a $90 order) this year, and the other items used in this card are part of the "Going Global" suite in our current Occasions catalogue. I love the aeroplane in the "Sky is the Limit" stamp set... it is actually really useful and looks awesome combined with the other travel items.

Don't forget that my Online Store is open 24 hours a day... you can shop for any Stampin'Up products right here!  And if you'd like to see even more of my creations and ideas, please pop over to my Facebook business page and "Like" it to stay in touch.

Enjoy! x

No comments: