Thursday 4 February 2016

Video Tutorial: Making a Pop out Flip card



Last month I held a couple of my stamp clubs and I previously I showed you what we made (click HERE to see if if you missed that post).  Today's card is another example of this same style of card, except this time I designed it to work as a Masculine card.  I really LOVE the little aeroplane from the "Sky is the Limit" stamp set - but if you love it too you are going to have to be quick.... this one is only available until the 15th February.  And best of all its free... its one of the free options to choose from when you spend $90 on any SU products.  So if you are in Australia, and you are placing a $90 order, don't forget you get to choose this or other great sets for free!

To see them click the SHOP NOW button and visit the Online Store

Because I am currently addicted to these Pop Out flip cards, I thought I'd make a video tutorial to show you how easy they are to make.  I'm hoping to be a lot more frequent with my videos this year.. if you'd like to see more of them make sure you subscribe to my Youtube channel.  That way you'll never miss one.  And I have quite a few tutorials already planned out....

Have fun and enjoy today's video!


1 comment:

kirstyleigh said...

Great tutorial! Thanks for sharing :) this made me realise i have only ever watched tutorials by Americans haha was a bit strange hearing the aussie accent at first lol