Saturday 16 April 2016

My Team Gifts for my girls that went to Onstage today!


Today was a BIG day!  We had our twice yearly Stampin'Up training event, called Onstage, held in Sydney today.  I was so blessed to have 36 of my team members attending Onstage this time and we had such a great day of FUN!

So one of the things I wanted to do this time was to create team gifts for my group.  I didn't have loads of time so I kept them pretty simple.  I used the Fries Box die to create the boxes, decorated them up a little, and added an "I" for our team name (which is the Inksomniacs).  Inside I filled cello bags with white candy-covered chocolate balls.  I have to say they turned out pretty cute!

I didn't want to post these until the girls had received them, so now I can show them off. :-)  I love that its pretty easy to create gifts and tokens with lovely products.

Here is the box of them all ready to go :-)



If you are a demonstrator then do yourself a favour and MAKE SURE you get yourself to the next Stampin'Up Training event! They are SO worth it, and they are a real perk of being a demonstrator. I have attended every SU event over the last nearly 10 years, and I am so glad I did!

I hope your weekend is wonderful, wherever you are!



No comments: