Thursday 7 April 2016

Over the top but this colour combination makes my heart happy!



It's no secret that I love sparkly stuff!  Gold, Silver or bling in some form ends up making its way into almost all my projects.  And right now I am LOVING this colour combination... Blackberry Bliss, Crumb Cake and Gold.  I decided to take it completely over the top with this card and add Gold Embossing around the edges.  The butterflies are die cut on my Big Shot with the Bold Butterfly framelits, and I edged the crumb cake cardstock with Soft Suede ink to give it more of an antique feel.

It's worth mentioning NOW that our retired list is coming very soon... and that means we will be saying goodbye to the 2014 - 2016 Incolor range... which includes Blackberry Bliss. The Incolor ranges are only ever around for 2 years, and sadly this current group will be coming to an end in May.  I've included a diagram of the colour components for you here so that you can check to make sure the you have the ones you need.  Apart from the ink and paper, you can also get ribbons, markers and other cool stuff in these colours!

My suggestion would be to get the Ink Refills for the colours you have so that you will get years of life out of your ink pads.  The refills have consistently been amongst the first items to sell out every year.... and they are a bargain at only $5.50 each!  You can not only use them for reinking, but they come in handy for all sorts of techniques.


No comments: