Friday 15 July 2016

Thoughtful Branches coming your way in August 2016!


I was very excited to receive the "Thoughtful Branches" bundle on my doorstep this morning! This gorgeous new bundle of stamps and framelits is new from Stampin'Up and will be available from August 2nd until the end of August... yep this is an exclusive bundle available only for the month of August!

To celebrate its release, I will be adding lots of cool projects that I make with it over the coming weeks.  And in August I also have a class based around this bundle....

Dates:
Tuesday 16th August @ 7.30pm
or 
Wednesday 17th August @ 11am
Cost will be $30 OR if you are buying the bundle your class is only $10. 





Remember... customers cant order these until August 2nd. If you are a Stampin'Up Demonstrator, you can order them now. (If you're not a demonstrator but would like more information, please click HERE to request an information pack)

Product List

No comments: