Monday 15 August 2016

2016 Holiday catalogue Sneak Peek No. 2.... Star of Light Bundle in Vellum and Silver


Today I am "sneak peeking" another card featuring new Catalog product!  Our newest Holiday catalogue will be released on the 1st September, and it is jam packed full of gorgeous sparkly products! I have some early favourites of course, and one of them is this "Star of Light" stampset and framelit bundle. Already I can see that they are going to be hugely popular!  There are some lovely Christmas sentiments in the set (always popular) and the framelits have an awesome mix of solid and intricate shapes.  I used 4 of them to create these two stars.  The larger stars behind in silver are two different solid star shapes, and the intricate designs on top are cut from Dazzling Diamonds glimmer with two different detailed dies. There are quite a few that I didn't use... so I'll have to show you those another time.

The sparkly tail of the star is another stamp from the set and I stamped it in Versamark and heat embossed it with Silver embossing powder.  Altogether it is a pretty simple card, but I think that its quite elegant, and I love the vellum with the smoky slate card base.

I hope you enjoy this card today... stay tune and check back right here for more. Or if you would like to see even more of my creations and musings, hop on over to my Facebook Business page and hit the "Like" button.  There's always something going on with Stampin'Up!

Linda x

No comments: