Sunday 28 August 2016

Sneak Peek No. 7: Starlight Thinlits with a gorgeous Watercoloured background



Today's card I created with another of my favourite new sets from our upcoming new 2016 Holiday Catalogue......The Starlight thinlit dies and matching "Star of Light"stamp set.

This time I used the new Starlight thinlits to create these lovely snowflake shapes out of Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper.  I then created a background for them to sit on. I used our Acrylic Stamp block 'E', and used a combination of Pool Party and Island Indigo ink (from the ink refills) and spritzed it with water.  I moved the colours around a little with an aqua pen.  I then used my block directly to the paper to create the lovely background you see here.

For a bit of extra texture I added a few splatters from the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set in White Craft ink.

I love this background technique because you just never know what you are going to get!

Below is a list of supplies... don't forget that you can't order the Starlight bundle until the 1st September! Everything else is available right now!

AUSTRALIAN READERS ONLY:  Do you have your new Holiday Catalogue yet?  I sent out a big batch of them last week... some have already arrived and some will probably arrive tomorrow and Tuesday.  I know its going to be a great catalogue... if you would like to receive one then please contact me and I'll get one in the post to you. Click HERE to request your catalogue!

Product List



No comments: