Monday 5 September 2016

Christmas Stamp-a-Stack card - still spots left for class this week!



Usually the first week of each month are my Stamp-A-Stack classes.  Stamp-A-Stacks are a card class where we create 6 cards (3 each of 2 different designs) and in the second half of the year we work on our Christmas cards.  So right now the Christmas card making is in full swing.

This week I have 2 new designs for you, featuring lots of lovely new Holiday catalogue products.  The card you see here today is one of our designs.  I've used the Santa's Sleigh bundle for the trees and the sentiment.  I've been using this set quite a bit already this season and it is AWESOME to work with!  So many different types of designs are possible!

I've included a product list for you below, but if you would like to come along to class here on the Central Coast please click HERE to secure your spot.  In my classes I use products from Stampin'Up Australia and I love the quality of these supplies!  Your cards will look polished and professional!

The details for the classes are as follows:

Christmas Stamp-a-Stacks:

This time we are creating Christmas Cards!   2 designs, 3 of each. Cost is $20 for all 6 cards!


Tuesday 6th September @ 7.30pm


or
Wednesday 7th September @11am






No comments: