Wednesday 23 November 2016

Merry Mice for a gorgeous Watercoloured Christmas Card



I hadn't purchased these Merry Mice stamps (from the current Holiday catalogue) but with them being 25% off right now, and having seen so many awesome cards made with them, well... how could I resist??? Obviously I couldnt!  They came in my delivery from Stampin'Up! today and the first thing I did was open them up and make this card right away.

I stamped the main image in Archival black ink, and then used my aqua painter to colour the mouse in.  I used a little Real Red glimmer paper and also the Candy Cane Lane washi tape as my background.  It really is a very simple card!

Right now this is one of the sets being offered at 25% off... but only until the end of November.  Click the "Shop Now" button to visit the store and check out the stamp sets on special.

Here's a product list for this project:

Product List

No comments: