Thursday 15 December 2016

10 Days of Video Tutorials: Day 2 - Creating Simple Christmas Tags





It's Day 2 of my Christmas gift to you... to create 10 days of video tutorials.  Today I had a beautiful lunch with some of my class ladies.... it was a little get together to celebrate the end of the year.  So I decided I would make some little gifts for them and attach a cute tag to each one.




For these tags I used the Larger tree framelit from the Santa's Sleigh thinlits. The tree is actually much larger, but I needed it smaller for the tags, so I cut it down on the Big Shot.


You can see how I created these tags in this video tutorial below.  I hope you enjoy it. 




 (To order your StampinUp products click over on the "Shop Now" button.  Your products will be delivered to your door, anywhere in Australia!)

No comments: