Saturday 17 December 2016

10 Days of Video Tutorials: Day 4 - Using Dynamic Embossing Folders


Welcome to Day 4 of the "10 Days of Video Tutorials".... which is my Christmas gift to you!

Today I am focusing on our Dynamic Embossing Folders, which is a fairly new product. Our first one, the Cable Knit Dynamic Embossing folder was featured in our Holiday Catalogue for 2016 which came out in September.  The next one you will be meeting shortly in the upcoming Occasions Catalogue (due out 4th Jan 2017) and it is the Hexagons Dynamic Embossing folder.  I've featured it in today's video tutorial to give you a little sneak peek!

What do I love about these folders? They are so deep!  So you really do get a 3d feel, and the result is amazing!  There are a couple of ways to enhance this, and that's what I talk about in the video.

To order any of these or other products for yourself, click the "Shop Now" button on this page to be taken to my Online Store which is open 24 hours a day.  Go shopping in your PJs!  Products can be delivered directly to your door, anywhere in Australia!

Enjoy today's video :-)




No comments: