Sunday 18 December 2016

10 Days of Video Tutorials: Day 5 - Quick tips to create a Chalkboard Effect


Welcome back to Day 5 of my "10 Days of Video Tutorials"... which is my little Christmas gift to you!  Today I am showing a couple of quick tips to help you create gorgeous Chalkboard looks for your cards.  This is one of my favourite looks right now... you will have seen me using it quite a bit of late. (See some other examples HERE and HERE)



Because the background is so busy on this card, I kept the large "With Love" sentiment fairly simple so that the card didn't become overwhelming. I like how it turned out.

Click the video link below to watch it and let me know what you think! I hope you are enjoying the "10 Days of Video Tutorials!"... back tomorrow!




2 comments:

Deli said...

Brilliant...might actually give it a go now it's not so scary! Thanks Linda xox

Linda Dalke Stampin'Up Demonstrator in Australia said...

Thanks Adele... it truly isn't scary at all. xx