Monday 12 December 2016

Christmas Creating with Retiring DSP



Today I pulled out my X Designer Series Paper (DSP) because its retiring shortly and I just love these colours. It's bright, but still Christmassy... so perfect for your Christmas cards.  Not to mention that its on SALE right now... along with other DSP ranges in the Holiday catalogue, and lots of other products too.  I made a couple of different cards with these colours today:


The Presents and Pinecones DSP is marked down from $19.25 to $15.40 (20% off!)  Make sure you check out the Retiring List because there are LOTS of bargains to be had... and its not too late to get them in time for Christmas gifts either!  The "Greeting from Santa" stamp set is also retiring - I used the cute tree stamp, but the greeting of course.



Product List

No comments: