Friday 2 December 2016

Merry Medley and Tin of Tags on the Retiring List... get them before they are gone!



This is the time of year that I start creating with about-to-retire-products like a mad woman. Why?  Because our retirement list (and end of year sale) were released yesterday, and so this month is kind of like a last hurrah where I get to play with my retiring favourites.



Today I've picked "Merry Medley" and "Tin of Tags" to create this lovely card.  I've included a product list for you below.  But in the meantime you NEED to check out the retiring list of products to make sure that you don't miss out on the ones that you love!  Every single year I hear from customers after the products are discontinued... asking if they can still get product X.... and the answer is no... Im so sorry!!!  Every. Single. Year. 

So don't let that be you!  Make sure you check out the list HERE to see which items are retiring (many are marked down!) and order them while you still can. 

Have a lovely day!!!




No comments: