Tuesday 13 December 2016

Video: More Retiring products (Part 2)



As we approach the end of the year and the end of our Holiday catalogue, I am still finding so many things I want to do with the Holiday sets that I have! So many sets.... so little time!  For a while Ive been wanting to use the "Wonderful Year" stamp set for the Chalkboard look.... the big lettering in the greetings and the mixed fonts really lend themselves to this particular look.  I embossed the words with White embossing powder on Basic Black cardstock and the result is really striking.

And yes, this is another retiring stamp set from the current catalogue...  if you haven't checked out the list yet to see what is available then its not too late!  And many items are at reduced prices too!  HERE is a link to the list.

Below is a product list so that you can see the supplies I have used. I hope you love it :-)

Product List
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00



And last, but not least, I filmed another video of some of my favourite retiring products, and how to use them.  Check out the Youtube video below (and don't forget to subscribe to see some new upcoming creations from me!)


No comments: