Sunday 1 January 2017

Celebrating the new Year with Carousel Birthday



What better way to celebrate the new year than with new stamps??!  So today I am using the lovely "Carousel Birthday" stamp set to create this soft and pretty card.  You might remember I used this set in my last post as well.... already I think its going to be a favourite!  But as you can see, it can be used to create a range of very different types of cards!

Today's card uses the Emboss Resist technique... I embossed the Ferris Wheel in clear embossing powder on my Sahara Sand cardstock... and then sponged a little Sahara Sand ink over it to make it stamd out a bit more. The pony is stamped in Archival Basic Black and coloured with blender pens (in Blushing Bride and Sahara Sand)... I "fussy cut" around it, and then popped it up on dimensionals. The sentiment is stamped in Sahara Sand (its from the Suite Sentiments stamp set) at the bottom. I added a little lace trim, Metallic stripe ribbon and a strip of Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper to finish the soft look.

Here's a closer look:



Thanks for popping by today....

I'd like to wish you ALL a very happy new here... whether you are a fellow demonstrator, a customer, a member of my team or just a browser checking out my site.... THANK YOU so much for being here, and for supporting and following my business. I would not be able to do any of this awesome business without you!   Together we are a team!  Happy 2017!

No comments: