Wednesday 18 January 2017

Lift me up Balloons!


Here's a little card that I designed a couple of weeks back... I've used the Lift me Up bundle teamed with the "Carried Away" DSP.  This lovely paper is a free item in our Sale-A-Bration catalogue, so its yours with a $90 purchase.  I've been enjoying this paper because it's actually very versatile with a range of designs... not just balloons either.  There are dots and stripes and other cool shapes in the awesome colours you see above... Mint Macaron, Peekaboo Peach, Whisper White, Watermelon Wonder, Night of Navy and Smoky slate.

I love the big hot air balloon framelit! Event though its intricate, it cuts easily.  I've used the stripes behind it (also framelits in the set) which helps the balloon stand out against the background.

If you would like to order any of these items for yourself you can click on the images below, or visit the Online Store to go shopping with the full catalogues..... and right now its Sale-A-Bration which means you get a free item for every $90 you spend!  Woohoo!

Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00

No comments: