Thursday 9 February 2017

Cool Treats Shaker Card is perfect for a hot Australian Summer!



Hello everyone!  This has been a particularly hot Summer for us here.  Our air conditioning unit has been working overtime in an attempt to keep the house cool, and I know that lots of my friends have been feeling the same way.  It's just HOT!  So its the perfect time to be making cards featuring yummy COOL TREATS with this awesome stamp set and co-ordinating framelits.

I really love this suite of products! You'll find them on pages 32 and 33 of our new Occasions catalogue.  The colours are fresh (and rather delicious I must say) and they are available in embellishments, washi tape and papers.  The Tasty Treats Designer Series Paper is a "speciality" paper.... lots of beautiful designs and two special sheets with embossed images that are just divine.  I love the samples in the catalogue..... have you seen them?  Here is the sample page in the catalogue:


Aren't the colours in these papers just beautiful!

For this shaker card I used the Sliding Star framelits to make the circle shape for the shaker, and added the Sprinkles Embellishments in the shaker. The don't slide around quite as well as glitter, but well enough and they also make a very satisfying shaker sound! (I posted a quick video of it on my FACEBOOK BUSINESS PAGE if you would like to hear it for yourself!)

I'd certainly rather be inside creating projects with these in front of my air conditioner than anywhere else over the next few days (another heat wave is predicted).  I've included a product list below should you wish to create your own projects with this lovely suite.  Or click over on to the Online Store to order.  Enjoy!

Product List

No comments: