Thursday 23 February 2017

Vintage Card with new SAB products!



Today I finally had a little time to sit down and create my first card with the "Make a Medallion" stamp set... this is a Sale-A-Bration (SAB) set which was released just yesterday and it adds to the SAB products that were already available. So this means that we now have even more free products on offer!  Awesome!

I decided I wanted to create a vintage feel to my card,  The (also new) Glimmer paper was perfect inspiration... I chose the Sweet Sugar plan glimmer and paired it with Sweet Sugar Plum and Tip top taupe cardstock. The DSP piece at the bottom of the card is from the gorgeous "Falling in Love" paper pack, and I also added a little vanilla lace to complete the Vintage look. I've included a product list below should you wish to purchase any of these items or create a similar project of your own. If you live in Australia you can purchase any of these items through my Online Store.  Or just click on any of the items you would like below :-)

Here's another shot of the Medallion to give you a closer look:



I hope you enjoy this cute card..... why not give the Vintage look a go too?? 

Product List

No comments: