Tuesday 14 February 2017

Watercolour Pencil Technique classes this week!



This week I am running our monthly technique classes, and this time we are working with Watercolor Pencils.  I have to say these were my NUMBER 1 item on my Occasions Catalogue wish list.... I knew they would be popular and i knew I wanted them!  For those that remember, we used to have Watercolour Pencils in our catalogue, but we had been missing them for several years now.  I am so glad that they are BACK!

And not only back, but with a noticeable difference..... this time the colours are actually in co-ordinating StampinUp colours! So its not just "blue"... we have "Pacific Point".   Which of course makes co-ordinating them to our beautiful yardsticks (and other items) super easy!  Hooray!

Today's card is one created for this week's class.... and i used the pencils to colour the watercolour paper background, before spritzing it with water to enable the colour to activate and move.  Once dry you can use this background technique for a myriad of designs... here I've used the Flourish Thinlits to add a white floral design over the top.  I was really happy with how this turned out!

Hopefully I'll see you at class tomorrow (i can still squeeze in 2 more people if anyone would like to join us!).... here are the details just in case:

Wednesday 15th February @ 11.15am  (Central Coast location)

Cost is $25 to make 4 projects.  Refreshments, lunch and all supplies included.

If you would like to book a spot contact me at lindastampsau@gmail.com or you can contact me on my mobile which is 0412 375 552.

I'd love to see you!

No comments: