Sunday 26 March 2017

Black Magic Technique with the Garden in Bloom stamp set


Sometimes its awesome to revisit old techniques.... especially when we have new tools to play with!  In this case I am talking about the Black Magic Technique... its an oldie but a goodie.  And since our new Watercolor Pencils came along I've been using them for this technique (as well as for watercoloring of course!)

The set I have chosen for this card is the "Garden in Bloom" stamp set... its really versatile and perfect for this technique.  My April technique classes will feature this technique... so if you are keen to learn how I did it, come along to my April classes... here are the dates:

April 11th @ 7.30pm
or
April 12th @ 11.15am
Cost is $25 and includes 3 projects to take home 

I hope to see you there!

No comments: