Tuesday 7 March 2017

Sale-A-Bration Thank you cards



Today I am showing off a card I made a while back and just realised today that I never actually got around to posting it!  I used two different Sale-a-Bration stamp sets to create this card, and it came together very simply.

To begin with this is a one layer card, so the amount of cutting up you need to do is minimal.  Just half a sheet of Crumb Cake A4 and you are done!  Then I embossed the "Thank you" sentiment with Gold Embossing powder.  The Avant Garden flowers are stamped in Watermelon Wonder ink, although some are "full strength" whilst others are "stamped off".  I used a little more gold embossing in the centre of the flowers.  Added some leaves and THATS IT!

Dont forget these Sale-A-Bration stamp sets are only available with a $90+ order.  But only until the end of March!

For such a simple card, I love the result. I've included a product list below for you, but you can see you really don't need much to create this card! Enjoy x

Linda

Product List
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00

No comments: