Friday 31 March 2017

Video Tutorial: Falling in Love with the So Detailed Thinlit dies



We are down to the wire guys.... today is the very last day of Sale-A-Bration 2017... which means if you are still hoping to take advantage of the SAB specials you need to do it TODAY!  Orders can be placed through the ONLINE STORE until 11.45pm tonight, and then its all over!

But that doesn't mean I don't still have cute projects to show you!  Today's card doesn't actually feature any SAB products, but I have used a couple of current Occasions catalogue products that will still be around for at least a couple of months.  I just received the "So Detailed thinlit dies" this week and I couldnt wait to use them!  And of course I had to use them with the Copper Foil sheets...which is beyond beautiful with the Falling In Love Designer Series Paper.  Here's a closeup for you:



So I made a video to show how easy it is to make this lovely card, and I hope you enjoy it!  Dont forget if you decide you are ordering any time today that you will qualify for a free SAB item for every $90 you spend.  I have included a product list below which I hope is useful.



Have a fabulous day and an awesome weekend!

Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00

No comments: