Monday 13 March 2017

Why didn't I think of that? "Make a Medallion" paired with the Moroccan DSP



I've been having a lovely play with all the new Sale-A-Bration releases lately, and today I wanted to show you a card I created today with the "Make-a-Medallion" stamp set.  Because its a SAB set, that means that you cant buy it, but it IS available as a free item when you place a $90 order.  The other important thing to know about SAB is that its only running for 2 more weeks... so get your skates on if you plan to pick them up before they discontinue on March 31st!




I was inspired to make this card after seeing one designed by Monica Gale in the UK.... her projects are exquisite, and last week she showed a lovely card where she had paired the Make a Medallion set with the Moroccan Paper pack.  Why didn't I think of that???  Of course they work together.... the medallion/mandala type images are everywhere in Moroccan culture and it just makes sense!  Click HERE if you would like to see Monica's beautiful card.

I've included a product list for you below.  If you wish to purchase any of these items you can either click on the image of the one you want, or you can visit the Online Store by clicking HERE.  I hope you enjoy today's card, and I'll be back with more soon :-)

Linda x

Product List

No comments: